What is Parent Coaching?
Parent coaching is a process that provides discovery and perspective of child raising to bring out the best in your children and yourself. As you thoughtfully define goals and purpose for the family, you are able to pass on to them your values and watch them grow physically, emotionally with great character.
Parent coaching gives you the opportunity to:
- Understand yourself and your child,
- Define who you are as a family, what you stand for and believe in
- Create effective strategies and solutions to the challenges of raising a family in the world we live in today.
Parent coaching is about discovery and moving forward, getting your children to cooperate while you the parent encourage, listen, discipline and approach your child in a way that raises a confident, responsible adults. Parents are best able to impart values and virtues to their children, and parent coaching will empower this most important challenge we have as parents.
Coaching vs. Therapy
Coaching is not Therapy. Therapy is often about the past whereas coaching is about the future – where are we today, where are you aiming to go and how we can work together so you reach your goals. We begin in coaching with the belief that each of us has the answers within ourselves – especially about what we want for our families.
The coach can assist with education, perspectives, and skills – but it is the parent who is ultimately the educator, guide, authority and counselor for the child and who has the greatest influence. There are times when therapy is helpful.
Everyone benefits from coaching though, as an engaging, expanding and empowering process to create deeper connection and relationships with your children.
Who benefits from Parent Coaching?
Parent coaching is beneficial for all parents and caring adults. Parents, grandparents, caretakers, nanny’s, even (especially) those who are about to be parents benefit from parent coaching. You will feel empowered, making a difference in the young life you love so much. You will appreciate rediscovering the joy of parenthood, connection to your core values, and confidence that you are doing what is best for your family.
Is Parent Coaching for Me?
- Are you struggling with discipline, consequences and the behavior of your child?
- Do you find yourself feeling discouraged about not getting the results you hoped for?
- Are all the different books and Dr. Google confusing?
- Do you feel pressure from other parents and family to do something that just does not feel right for your family?
- Do you question if you are a “good enough” parent?
- Do you question how to overcome different parenting styles (especially from your partner)
- If you are living with separation or divorce, would you like to co-parent more effectively – for the benefit of your child?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then YES, parent coaching is for you. Please contact with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or get started today with a package of appointments convenient for you. Schedule Appointment