Make your child safe from bullies!
The online course
“What to do if your child is being bullied”
- How schools define bullying
- Why kids do not tell parents about the bully right away
- How to talk to your child so they are empowered
- Lessons on working with school officials
- Access online video
- Follow the word for word outline
- Build their confidence in themselves & you
- Learn what to do with school administration, other parents
- We are here for you. We are available for one-on-one consultations with you and your child.
- If the teacher or school is not keeping your child safe, we will be your advocate to the school administration or teacher.
“As much as I wanted to step in and rescue my son, I have learned how to help him make great decisions and it has grown his confidence. Thank you for this lesson.” MK
“This is exactly what parents need to hear to be most effective in dealing with bullies.” CH
I never thought about approaching this situation in this manner. It was the best for my daughter. She made choices and I supported her. It was hard but the best for her self-esteem. AP
Program presentations made for:
- PTA meetings
- Youth Suicide Awareness Task Force
- Anne Arundel Community College
- Other parent groups