Awakening the Gifts of Character
How will you know when your school or your parenting is successful? Click here: How will you know?
Parents would you like:
- To teach your children how to do the right thing, even if no one is looking?
- Family members to communicate respectfully and peacefully with each other?
- Your children (at any age) to be responsible for their own actions?
- Are your children learning from their mistakes and choosing differently the next time?
- Is setting clear boundaries with relevant consequences a challenge for you?
Teachers would you like to:
- Reduce discipline problems in the classroom
- Communicate more effectively
- Tools for transformation that you can use immediately
- Avoid power struggles with students
- Transform bully behavior into peaceful resolution with just consequences
Workshop: Awakening the Gifts of Character
Focusing on 52 virtues honored by all cultures, and the five life skill strategies of The Virtues Project™, designed to help you, your family and students lead a happier and meaningful life.
Date: April 29 & 30, 2017
Time: 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM (lunch is provided)
Cost: $325 prior to April 7 $350 after April 7
Bring a second family member for just $250 Register Here
Location: Wood’s Memorial Fellowship Hall Severna Park, MD
611 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd. Severna Park, MD 21146
- Strengthen your own virtues through daily practice.
- Speak the Language of Virtues to bring out the best in ourselves and others.
- Enhance and nurture all relationships.
- Replace shaming with new empowering habits.
- Recognize Teachable Moments as gifts for our growth.
- Set clear boundaries for safety and healthy living.
- Develop simple practices for routines of reverence.
- Develop the skill of Companioning, a powerful listening tool for discernment, conflict resolution, and healing.