Balanced Life Skills offers after school and in-school programs in Pre-school and Elementary schools that are informative and engaging. Our programs will enhance your own curriculum with physical movement and empowering students to bring out their best character gifts.
Classes are taught by Mr. Joe Van Deuren in a way to be fun, safe and character building. Previous clients have noticed their students have:
- increased patience, respect, self discipline
- courage and confidence to stand up for themselves
- demonstration of greater compassion for others
Are there opportunities at your school to provide one of the following?
- Pre-school 30 minute program – during school hours (skills & exercise, with Gifts of Character)
- After school enrichment programs: 60 to 90 minutes for 4-8 weeks
- K-3 Martial arts based working on balance, coordination, focus …. with simple self defense and physical exercise
- 4-5 Martial arts based working on balance, coordination, focus …. with simple self defense and physical exercise
Joe Van Deuren will tailor the classes to fit the requirements of individual schools, both in time and subject matter. How I can help your school meet their goals for your students?
Learn about Joe Van Deuren’s Career Day Talks for Elementary Schools